My Gay Agenda
- Ensure that having adult relations with my partner cannot be prosecuted by the state as a criminal act.
- Appeal to a fundamental sense of fairness that a person should not be fired from a job, denied housing,
denied credit, or be otherwise discriminated against simply because of that person's sexual orientation
- Combat the lies and misinformation deliberately spread by the anti-gay hate industry and its political bedfellows
about sexual orientation in general and homosexuality and bisexuality in particular.
- Eliminate government-sanctioned homophobia, including the arbitrary and capricious ban on gays serving their
countries honorably in the military.
- Secure the right to marry my partner, along with all the rights and responsibilities that come along with
marriage. (If Elvis can marry two complete strangers in a drive-thru in Vegas, why shouldn't I be able to marry
the partner with whom I share an intimate and lasting relationship?)
- Educate everyone so that compassion and understanding replace bigotry and superstitution.
- Leave the country and the world in a state that makes life easier for the next generation of gay citizens.